2008年10月1日水曜日

My goals

1. What is your current language level? (For this class, consider your listening fluency, reading fluency, vocabulary, grammar, and test scores). How do you feel about you ability? Are you satisfied?

I think my English level is not good so much. I can understand what teachers say in English if they speak slowly and not so fastly but It's not so easy for me to catch lyrics of American or English singer's song perfectly. So I'm not sutisfied with my listening.

2. What are your long-term English goals? (getting a job using English or requiring a high TOEIC score, volunteer work, maintaining relationships, travel, entertainment, living abroad, etc.)

My goal is to get a high TOEIC score. Beause to have a high TOEIC score become an adventage when I hunt for job. And I want to have a good command of English I can travel foreign countries by myself without communication troubles.

3. What are your short-term goals for this class this semester?

I'm not good at blog maker. It always takes a lot of time for me when I renew a blog. So my short-term goal is to be able to write blog in English without troubles.

4. What is your plan in Language Development to reach these goals?
(NetAcademy2: listening, reading, TOEIC, grammar dojo)
(Ferris Online English Lab: reading, vocabulary, listening to news, topics, or conversations)

For these goals I want to use NetAcademy2 & grammar dojo etc,effectively.
I want to find better way for me to improve my English skills through this class and overcome my weak points.

0 件のコメント: